Friday, March 2, 2012

The Royale

Friday is here and it was a glorious day! I had a great day at work and then I went out for dinner and shopping with a friend. I didn’t buy any clothes because I’m trying to hold off on buying a lot of clothes before I really need to. The next round of shopping will be in a month or so when I need to get some clothing for spring weather. Shopping was great and I got to see a bunch of clothing that will be in my closet in the future. I had a great time hanging out with my friend. So many of my friends are girls that I really do cherish the time I get to spend with guy friends.
Workout: Elliptical Machine 2.32 miles and 415 calories
Weigh-in: 219  pounds!
The Royale
The Enterprise is following up on a lead about a destroyed vessel they got from the Klingons. The Enterprise discovers remains of an old NASA space ship still in orbit. The Enterprise also discovers a building and a pocket of breathable air. Riker, Worf and Data beam down and discover a hotel called The Royale and enter it and things get really weird for the three of them. The three guys get stuck in the hotel and begin investigating the rest of the rooms in the hotel. They discover a dead human in one of the rooms, and it turns out it was the captain of the NASA ship from the 21st century. As it turns out the Aliens on the planet created the hotel to provide the captain a place to live but they incorrectly assumed the novel the captain was reading was an accurate representation of Earth. Picard and Troi on the Enterprise read the novel and inform the landing party that they must complete the tail of the novel to be able to leave. Data now is charged with winning millions of dollars to buy the hotel and end the story. In the end everything works out but the mystery really is never really solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment