Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Britney Bitch! (A Glee Post)


Today once again I risked my life in the name of fitness! I watched the Britney 2.0 episode of Glee while I worked out on my elliptical machine. It is impossible not to dance while watching Glee and working out but dancing on the elliptical will eventually lead to a broken ankle I am pretty positive. It makes me wonder how I would explain the incident leading up to my broken ankle and I am pretty sure there are two different approaches that I could take in this situation. Option 1 involves making up an elaborate back story about how I was at Menards and moving some timber so that I can build a new shed at my house; but while I was purchasing a gigantic sledgehammer I had to stop an armed robber who shot me in the ankle. Option 2 for me is to of course queen out and just admit I was shaking my booty and fell off of my elliptical dancing to a top 40 pop song or other Broadway ditty.  I know the option that my friends will believe which is of course option 1. LOL I jest of course it is option 2 and I’m honestly a terrible liar so I’d never be able to tell option 1 with a straight face. I guess the moral of the story is basically be who you are and don't try to hide it no matter how embarrassing it may possibly be in the long run. 

Forgot to write down my stats! 


The Gimme More sequence was fantasticly funny

No comments:

Post a Comment