Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bem

So I have been wanting a new car for a while and today I decided to go and look at a car and get some pricing information. I have always been the type of person who needed and wanted a change every few years or months. This results in me frequently changing furniture arrangements and other stuff in my house. It also means that every few years I get the itch to get a new car. Today I test drove the Kia Soul and it was really fun and a really really cute car. In the end I decided not to get the car but I’m going to try and make some better financial decisions so that in the next few months I can get a car.
Today I also got to play a fun joke on my principal which was so funny. I discovered a piece of candy labeled “Mary Jane” in my principal’s “goody basket” in her office. I immediately busted a gut laughing and had to share it. Well it is not really a funny situation when you write it down but in the end we had my assistant principal worried about some type of serious situation happening and then revealed the “mary jane”. I can’t believe how many people don’t know that “mary jane” is code for pot but surprisingly fewer people know about that than I thought.
Today’s Workout: 110 calories in 1.2miles ( I ran after eating and nearly threw up,, yikes)
Bem
The Enterprise is playing host to a strange alien ambassador named Bem. Bem insists that he will accompany the landing party to survey a primitive and uncharted world. The crew allows him to join and they quickly regret their decision. Bem is pretty much a jackass and gets the crew into trouble left and right and eventually gets them captured by the native tribes of lizard-people who live on the planet. We learn that Bem is a “colony creature” which means that his head, torso and legs operate as separate entities but they work together as a single creature. As they are trying to escape Kirk, Spock and Bem are contacted by some strange alien entity that calls the aliens her children and wishes for the Enterprise crew to leave and quit interfering with their development. The landing party is reunited with the crew and Bem is returned to the Enterprise as well.

Sunday will be the first day of The Next Generation…. SHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment