Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Transfigurations


Today was a really hairy situation folks! This is maybe more than any of my readers want to know but I need to get this off of my chest! Well my back actually. For years I have dealt with being fat and that bugs me for sure but there is something I have always hated even more, I have a hairy back! It is so gross and let’s be honest I’m not a cave man living in the Stone Age. My question to the universe is this… Why couldn’t I have been one of those guys who just isn’t that hairy? I’m fine with the hair on my chest but the back hair that is just gross! That is all I have to say today.

Elliptical Machine- 539calories and 3.19miles

Transfigurations
The Enterprise is mapping an uncharted star system and discovers an unidentified alien in the wreckage of a space craft on an uninhabited planet. The man is unconscious and is brought aboard the ship under the care of Dr. Crusher. The man makes a very rapid recovery but has lost his memory of his life but has premonitions of what he once was and what he is becoming. Dr. Crusher develops a friendship with this man but it is slightly more than friends but less than lovers. An alien ship begins to approach the Enterprise and the man becomes more nervous and tries to escape the ship so that he can live. Of course he is stopped by his own conscious and he stays to talk it out with Picard and Crusher. The aliens are his species and say that “john” is a criminal. “John” reveals the he is the first of his kind who is going to transform into a higher level of being and that is what he is being hunted for, not a real crime. He transforms and is allowed to go upon his way as a new being.  On a side note Geordi is apparently awful with women but gets an added boost of confidence when the alien touches him and a warm flash happens.

I am so excited for the next two episodes because they are two of the best episodes in Star Trek history because Captain Picard becomes a member of the Borg. 


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Pinterest and I love it! What a great motivational tool. Keep on keepin' on - and you're in my favorite season right now, so enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Angela! I have really loved every minute of this workout plan! Even the rough episodes of the series. Keep reading and pass it on to your friends! I would have to say that 6 is probably my favorite season, by the way.

      Delete