Monday, January 4, 2016

WELCOME BACK! -- Blaze of Glory

I’m Back Ya’ll. So the holidays have come and gone and the number on my scale is well not what I want it to be. I’ve found over the last few years that when things on the scale go up I go back to basics. Basics include working out, watching Star Trek and writing about my life, so here I am.


So much has changed since my last post in May of 2015! I can officially say that 2015 started off as one of the lowest points in my life through a series of rather unfortunate events and proceeded to get worse until about June. I let a toxic person in my life and spent my summer getting rid of that person. I got rid of that emotional baggage and focused on me through several running events (15 in all total for the year of 2015). And as life works when you focus on you and clear out all of the toxic folks in your life the universe hands you a true blessing. I now have the greatest boyfriend in my life. It is amazing how much the feeling of someone who is truly committed to you and in love with you can feel. So much joy!


Today i weighed 201… working my way down to my goal of 185.


Bike- 15 minutes, elliptical- 30 minutes, Swim- ½ mile

What I  missed:
Business as Usual- Quark tries to sell arms
Ties of Blood and Water- Kira helps an old friend pass on
Ferengi Love Songs- Rom’s in love and so is Quark’s mother
Soldiers of the Empire- A bunch of Klingon’s get a much needed morale boost
Children of Time- A time loop causes a bunch of people to feel really bad


This Workout:

Blaze of Glory- Sisko gets involved in a Maquis plan and all turns out pretty poorly.


No comments:

Post a Comment