Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Paradise Lost

Today I decided it was a good day to kick my ass at the gym and I did it! I opted to complete my planned lifting routine which I am enjoying a lot more than I thought that I would. After that I ran three miles on the treadmill. My reward for the whole thing was some time in the sauna at the gym. The people at my gym are good people if not a little different and well just small town. It was a fun day at the gym!

Paradise Lost
At the end of the previous episode the power went out on Earth and Starfleet was set into a state of military control by the president of the Federation. A few pieces of information are brought to Sisko’s attention including the Red Squad being deployed and returned around the time of the blackout. Through some digging he discovers that Red Squad was sent out by Admiral Leyton in an attempt to overthrow the Federation on Earth in order to more solidly fortify the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. Leyton has a plan in place to form a coupe in the misguided belief that he is helping the Federation instead of destroying it. In the end the plot is foiled and Leyton is removed from command. The suspicion on Earth of the Changelings still runs high though so not all is right in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment