Monday, February 16, 2015

Our Man Bashir

Happy President’s Day everyone! I’m not sure how I am supposed to celebrate this holiday so I spent it on the couch in my sweats watching Netflix. I had the day off of school today which was fun but I still had to go to my second job. All in all it was a really fun day capped off with a visit to the gym. I actually ran two miles today and it didn’t hurt! I am really starting to feel so confident and happy about my running! Running makes me smile :)

Workout: Biked 7 miles, Ran 2 miles

Our Man Bashir
Sisko, Dax, Worf, Kira and O’Brien are on their way back to the station when there is an accident on board and the runabout blows up. Luckily, the station was able to get them out of there in time but they are forced to store the crew in the computer banks of the station until they can figure out how to rematerialize the five officers. Meanwhile Bashir and Garak are on the holosuite enjoying Bashir’s new favorite program where he is a British spy in the 1960’s. The characters in the holosuite take on the appearance of the five crewmembers trapped in the computer. Bashir and Garak must outwit the evil plans of Dr. Noah while managing not to kill anyone or else their patterns will be lost forever. In the end Bashir beats the computer program and keeps everyone alive so that they can be restored to their normal selves.

This episode was released 3 days after the James Bond movie GoldenEye, the first bond movie after a six year hiatus. The look of the episode is pure Connery era Bond and it is a lot of fun! The best part are the names of the women-- Mona Luvsitt and Honey Bare! I loved it but I guess that is because I’m a huge Bond fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment