Friday, December 28, 2012

Dramatis Personae


I have joined a gym for the second time in my life but this time I am going to make something come of it! My plans are to continue this blog three to four times per week and then lift the other three days out of the week. I went to the gym for the first time yesterday and went through a total body routine I found online at bodybuilding.com. The workout seemed pretty straight forward and I actually felt pretty successful afterwards. The routine took about a total for 45 minutes which I’m sure took so long because I had to read the directions on each machine to make sure I did it correctly. Later yesterday I went downhill skiing for the first time in about 18 years. The last time I was in 6th grade and well let’s just say I never made it off the bunny hill. I am happy to say that this time I made it off of the bunny hill with the help of two of my best friends giving me guidance and amazing support and well to be honest a couple of drinks to “loosen me up”. Today has been busy as well as I dropped off the kitten to get neutered and declawed so basically it has been quiet around my house today. All in all it has been a great few days and I am making my way back down the scale after the holiday foods took a little toll on me.

Elliptical Machine: Calories- 639, Miles- 3.97

Dramatis Personae
Kira comes to Sisko about a Valerian ship that she suspects is carrying weapons grade dolomite and Kira wants him to detain the ship. Sisko declines to detain the ship but allows her to investigate as rapidly as she can to find information linking the Valerians to weapons trading. While having a heated debate about the Valerian ship a Klingon science vessel comes through the wormhole and explodes but a single member of the crew beams over to the station. The klingon dies shortly after but utters one word… Victory. Soon after Odo is in Quark’s trying to get some information on the Klingon ship and Odo has a meltdown. Literally his face melts and reforms and he faints. While Bashir is talking to him in the infirmary he expresses concerns about Sisko and Kira’s fight. At the same time Kira and Sisko start vying  for the loyalty of the other senior officers. O’Brien and Bashir have aligned themselves with Sisko and Dax has seemingly aligned herself with Kira. The two factions start to fight more and more. Meanwhile Odo has taken the time to examine to klingon’s personal logs and it seems that they encountered an energy force and with Bashir’s help they figure out a way to get this alien telepathic matrix out of the crew’s heads. In the end all returns to normal with Kira and Sisko agreeing to put the incident in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment