Monday, February 29, 2016

Faces & Jetrel

So this boy has once again hit point where I just can't accept that I've foolishly let myself put on ten pounds since the holiday season. Running or no running this is not acceptable folks! Now I'm motivated to change and correct my mistakes and yes it will help a little bit that I can start running tomorrow :) I'm able to make this change, I've done it before, I'll do it again and I'll make it happen.

I've laid out a map for the next several months to get me to the Goldy's Run 10 Mile race, the Salk It To Me 5K and the Buffalo Triathlon. I'm just not decided if it will be the sprint or olympic distance. The only part that worries me is that swim the rest I can fake my way through and still succeed. You cannot fake it in the water.

Today:
205 :(
1/4 mile swim
Upper and Lower Body Weight Lifting

Faces
The Vidiian's are at it again and this time they feel that a Klingon will be able to fight off their disease. The split Torres in two and things are just odd but its interesting for character development.

Jetrel
Neelix's past as a warrior is brought to the present when a war criminal turned good comes to cure him of a disease that he has potentially become infected with. Once again Star Trek at its character plot drive best.


No comments:

Post a Comment