Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Learning Curve

I ran my first mile in over 2.5 months and it felt amazingly awesome in every way. Even though the weather was a bit chilled and the wind was a little biting I smiled the entire way. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time and it went the exact way I wanted it to go. :)

Today was also great because I got a lot of work completed on the yearbook at my school and there is only one page left at this point. WOO HOO! The yearbook is a lengthy and time consuming process that I love and at the same time get increasingly annoyed with. You could call it a love hate but truly it is a love fest about 90% of the time.

Today: 1.3 miles at a 9:14 pace. Slow but I'm incredibly happy

Learning Curve
Story A: A bunch of Maquis crew members are douche bags and Tuvok is in charge of whipping them into shape. He ends up succeeding of course as Tuvok is want to do but through a crazy freak accident not his training.

Story B: The gel packs in the engine room have somehow developed an illness that apparently is from some cheese that Neelix was making so someone could have their mac and cheese.

This is a bit of a lame duck ending to the first season but wasn't supposed to be according to wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment