Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cathexis

Today I didn't want to go to the gym because I honestly just was not feeling it at the end of my work day but.. I went and I am very glad that I did. Lifting has been interesting and I'm sure I'm not doing as much as I should be but hey I am doing it and that counts for something, Right?

The week has been going well and today went super great to be honest. I had my review with the school principal. I was a bit nervous to start but I didn't need to be I know. The kids were extremely well behaved and were able to help me show what they have learned while the principal watched. I have not had my formal meeting yet but I got an email with a very positive message. Days like this make me remember why I love my job and it helps to energize me.

Workout: Upper Body Lifting, 30 minutes on the Elliptical, 15 on the Bike, 1/2 mile in the pool

Cathexis: An alien being has invaded the ship and lots of crazy stuff happens. Turns out that Chakotay's spirit, which left his body is trying to help the crew from total disaster. Not a great episode... once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment