Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The House of Quark


Today was a snow day so I got to stay home and relax all day YEAH. The good thing about that is the fact that I got home from the Maroon 5 concert at 1:45 in the morning so I would have spent the day tired as hell. I spent a good chunk of my day on the couch I’m not going to lie and then I went and ran my three miles at the gym. Now I’m waiting for my iphone to finish updating before I head to bed.

The House of Quark
An angry Klingon is hanging out in Quark’s bar and he is the only one there much to Quark’s dismay. Apparently no one wants to have a good time there anymore what with the new Dominion threat. The Klingon refuses to pay his bill and attacks Quark but trips and falls on his own blade. Quark proceeds to tell everyone that he killed the man in self defense. Quark is soon paid a visit by the Klingon’s brother making sure that the death was honorable and Quark continues his lie. Next Quark is visited by Grilka, the man’s wife. Grilka kidnaps Quark and tricks him into marrying her. Quark is now the head of a great Klingon house but must find a way to keep the house in Grilka’s hands and not to be taken over by the brother. Quark proves that there has been financial fowl play but then must fight the brother to the death to claim his house. In the end there is no fight and Grilka is given her house to govern as she sees fit.

Meanwhile back on the station Keiko is down in the dumps because the school has been shut down. The school closing is because all the families are leaving due to the Dominion threat. At first O’Brien tries to create an arboretum to give her a project but everyone tells him this won’t last for very long. So O’Brien finds a botanist job for Keiko and gives her permission to leave the station and the two agree to the arrangement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment